Saturday, September 29, 2012

Don't send me email with the wrong address - part 2

KC's absolute favorite thing to do is mess with people that send me email with the wrong email address. While my name might be common, my responses are not.....
 
 
Al and I have been asked to be the first to host our new Supper Shuffle group. Others in our group are: John and Loretta xxxxx, Darrell and Rosemary xxxxxx, and Mary xxxxx (Linda xxxx may join Mary).
The weekends are filling up fast so here are the dates that are available to us. Let me know which ones are good for you (please respond by hitting “reply to all”). Then we can make a choice and have a definite date!
Sunday, October 7th;
Saturday November 10th;
 
As a heads-up, we do have two cats. Please let me know if you have an allergy to them. They will be in the basement while you are here and I will clean extra carefully beforehand.
Hear from you soon!
Irmgard
 
 
Since I don't know these people - I thought it might be fun to respond. Thusly:
 
To: Loretta xxxxxx
CC: Irmgard XXXXx; jlatyak@xxxxxx; olsonmaryh@xxxxx
Subject: Re: New Grace Supper Shuffle
 
 
Hey there! Put us down for all dates - we're big eaters! Rosemary and I are ok with cats, but she has got to stay away from milk products. She gets really gassy and can clear a room pretty quickly if you know what I mean! ( grin!) Anyhoo, let's see if Linda does show up - her and Mary make a cute couple and it's time they made it officially public, or publicly official. They have nothing to be ashamed of!
See you all on Sunday!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Naughty, naughty!!! I'm trying to imagine the expression on these poor women's faces when they read your email. Now I'm paranoid that perhaps the emails I send you are going to someone else. You should have told the hosts that you foster stray cats and could you please bring the twenty or so homeless ones you've rescued to live in their basement? And what the HELL is a New Grace Super Shuffle? A line dance for senior citizens?

    ReplyDelete