Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Democrat Gun Control Creed

For those of you that think Liberalism is a mental disorder - I present to you "The Idiot Democrat /gun-control/ anti-survival Creed:
1) The best defense is no defense at all.
2) You're safer when you're easy to kill.
3) Death is better than survival if survival involves weapons or preparedness.
4) I rely on signs that say " I know you're going to kill me, but please wait till the police show up to stop you."
5) My murderer's life is worth more than mine. Or my kids.
6) The lives of my family and friends are not important enough to defend in any meaningful way. 
7) I pledge to be a useless dumb@$$ my whole life, even if it turns out to be regrettably short...
This is just a rough draft.
Feel free to add your own observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment