Monday, January 9, 2012

Ketchup Chips Pops Blogger Balloons

This lady said her blogs were about dance, movies and she liked sex....


T
 This lady said she was into Horses, Fashion and Food. I combined them for her.......


 This guy said he had a phobia about insect bites. I think he may be a little freaked after my reply:

 This lady writes a blog about interior decor and admonished us plebes to be more adventurous with color selection. I'm hoping this note served to shut her up.....

This guy insisted he was the Edison of India and could invent anything. Let's see him try and top this!

2 comments:

  1. This is for the air to expand into as you begin your twisting. Then let a little air out before you tie the end of the balloon.BalloonsThanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to sell me balloons? Really?

    ReplyDelete